DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ready for CNY (CRAFTY New Year!)

We're all decorated for Chinese New Year (CNY)
Boy, these winter holidays sure roll around fast.
My stick tree all decked out for CNY.

My ode to the Year of the Rabbit (you'll see him again for Easter)

2 cutie little figurines I got on our trip to Texas...somewhere in Missouri, I think.

My craft room: Drywall and lighting completed

Floor installers. It always happens, doesn't it? 2 guys on the job, one's the worker and one's the goof!

The flooring is complete, or can't you tell because this is all the STUFF I need to find a place for!!

Crafting mosh pit

Believe it or not, I was able to find a place for EVERYTHING!
Jeff is still working on my island and a couple other storage units. The island is from an old kitchen table top that we've had since 1991. Aww.

My favorite spot so far.

My little window to the world. (see the alarm clock? I set it everyday for 5 minutes before Lili comes home, otherwise I think I'd miss her completely!)

My other favorite spot. All my glitters and paint and stuff all orgainzed and easy to get to. YAY!

Pretty little glitters, all in a row...

See that "N" bookend? I got it at Goodwill (of course) and I think it was a "U", but I turned it upside down, blinged it out and made it an "N".

OR-GAN-I-ZATION, baby!

Creepy little doll from a yard sale. Rocco ate her hair one day, but I managed to glue it back on. Poor doll lasts for years and years and one week with Rocco and she's scalped.

Jeff thought I was nuts for stocking up on jars for the past couple of years, but I'm actually running out. Time to go thrifting!

Jars-a-palooza!
We still have some work to do in the old craft room, that's why I haven't shared pictures of everthing yet. Lots of things still in boxes on the floor in one corner, but, all in all, I'm pretty pleased with the way it's turned out so far.
Now if I could only get out of the room so I can take care of the rest of the house....

















1 Comments:

At 8:07 AM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

I've been waiting for this post. Your craft room turned out fabulous. I completely understand getting lost in time when I'm in my room. Your CNY Valentine decorations are divine. I'm so happy for you, Nikki. Does this fun new room make-up for all your lovely snow?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com