DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Friday, June 03, 2011

Day 3: Groceries

You know I didn't take one picture today? Argh. Day 3 and I'm already blowing it. Not much to see anyway. We went to McD's for breakfast and Hazelnut Iced Coffee for me. Seriously, seriously addicted to that stuff. I could have 2 a day and still want more. It's very cheap at $1.99 for a large and very, SO VERY good!!
Then we went grocery shopping. Things were all exciting at Meijer where the kids got to scan (Lili) and bag (Brett), but by grocery store #3, things started to get a little funky. It's all fun and games eating, but the actual aquiring of the food, not so much.
Also made a quickie stop at Goodwill. I haven't been there in about 2 weeks and the ENTIRE STORE was changed. They work fast! I got some bingo cards and some summer shoes. Ewwww. I know. Shoes. From Goodwill. But I'll have you know that all my 'fancy' shoes come for Goodwill and I've never had a problem. Just a quick couple of wipes with a sanitizing cloth and I'm stepping out in style. Plus shoes were 1/2 off today :)
We had an appt. at 1:00 and since then we've been hanging out at home, packing up for the weekend that will be spent at our other house. Which means that I won't have internet access till Sunday night, but I can tell you now what the plans are: movies, playing outside and YARD SALE at my mom's. Hopefully it doesn't rain. Like for the first Saturday since sometime last summer. Geesh, I think the mosquitoes will completely drain me this weekend. Oh well, what I won't do for a quick buck ;)
Have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

At 11:03 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

I would totally buy shoes at Goodwill and think nothing of it. I'm super impressed that your kiddos were excited to help with housework too. Can I borrow them sometime?

Have a super weekend. Keeping my fingers crossed for a dry/sunny one. Mosquitoes and Josie don't mix AT ALL!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com