DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Friday, June 03, 2011

Day 2: House cleaning and PJs (*updated with pictures)









Day 2 was house cleaning, PJs and movie day.
I cannot believe how much help the kids were. They cleaned the entire upstairs! They vacuumed and dusted their rooms, plus the bathrooms, the hallway and my bedroom (all while I drank a cup of coffee and caught up on my 'Dexter' DVDs---shhhh.). It was really, really awesome!! They were more than willing to help and Brett even asked what he could do next! I know it's only "week one", but so far, so good.
Then after mac n' cheese and watermelon we watched our movie, 'Aliens in the Attic' and had lots of popcorn :) The movie was funny but a LOT scarier than I thought it would be. Not a lot of feel-good cutesy alienness in this one. My kids loved it, but it might be a little much for the wee ones.
All in all it was a nice day. Nice weather and nice hanging out at home.
Blogger IS NOT letting me add pictures for some reason, but I did add them on the previous post.
"Day 3" coming soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com