DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Friday, January 07, 2011

Feelin' a little crafty

OK, my first 2 projects I lifted from other blogs. This cute little snowman family is an idea I got from Kim K's blog.
Isn't it cute? Like Kim, I got all the supplies from the Dollar Tree, so it cost NOTHING! I even let the kids (and Rocco) help me with it...which is saying a lot since I have little patience and a lot of perfectionism in me!

This project was an idea from the Graphics Fairy, via this blog.
I also got all the supplies from the Dollar Tree and the Graphics Fairy. (styrofoam wreath, coffee filters and bird postcard)
Super quick and easy. I think it'll look great hanging on one of our big mirrors.
I've been wanting to do this one for awhile. It goes along with my winter theme. I got a branch, spray painted it white, cut out bird shapes from the Cricut, glittered them and hung them from ornament hooks. The vase is from the Dollar Tree as are the white rocks. I like it so much, I've already cut out and glittered some Chinese New Year and Valentine ornaments. Brett even said he wants one for his room :)

OK, I guess I spend WAY TOO MUCH TIME (yet not a lot of money) at the Dollar Tree! Another Dollar Tree styrofoam wreath, some 90% off Hobby Lobby garland and tulle (I got 100 yards of tulle for .99!!) I got the 'love' word for .50! It'll be decorating my house soon.

This is a NON Dollar Tree craft!!! Change is good!
I got these take out boxes from Meijer for 75% off, added string and some Asian rubber stamp images and voila! I'm going to put tealights in them and hang them from my mantle for CNY...sometime between 'winter' and 'Valentine's Day'.
This is what the boxes looked like before. Cute, but not real festive, but at .14 each, I figured I'd take a shot!

I love my Cricut and Xyron!! Crafting is SOOOOO MUCH easier now!
I've been really, really into crafting here recently. And it's not because I have a new craft room, because I don't. Not yet. It's been drywalled and is about ready to be painted and get the flooring. I've got it all laid out, we just need to get the supplies and get everything built. Poor Jeff, he only has a couple hours a week to work on it all. I wish I could help more, but I think we want it done RIGHT, so I'll just stick to blogging about it :)








1 Comments:

At 3:09 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

You've outdone yourself. I'm loving all your crafty goodness!! I need to try that coffee filter wreath. It's divine!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com