DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Well, thank goodness someone's on the ball!

Lo and behold, I got an email update from our homebuilder today and saw that they took a picture of our excavation (and the picture is dated 3/01/2009, 4 days before they were supposed to start!)
I'm so excited since I dropped the ball and forgot my camera and thought I'd never have a chance to capture this.
I didn't know they took pictures for us. I think I love them.

1 Comments:

At 10:48 AM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Sounds like you have a fantastic builder. Keep the pictures coming!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com