DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Sunday, March 08, 2009

I visited the homesite yesterday and saw that not only was our foundation dug, but they had done the footers and the forms too. More progress than we had expected. Yay!
See our trees in the back? I think those should be staying. Can't wait to see nice green leaves. and the house in front of them :)
This is our pile of dirt. Brett and Lili asked if that was staying because they think that's the coolest part. And it's pouring down rain right now, so it's even cooler yet today.

(I had to take a quick picture from the car because one of my future neighbors was behind me and I didn't want to look like a freak....not from the get-go anyway, they'll learn in time, right Karen?)

Our plan is to go check up on the house every Sunday afternoon.
Wonder what next week will hold?

2 Comments:

At 1:29 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Woo hoo! That's great progress. Why is it that a big pile of wet mud always becomes a kid magnet?

Keep the pictures coming!!

 
At 5:13 PM , Blogger Mom on the Run said...

Hahaha!!! Yeah, you'll have to give them at least a month :-)

I've seen Jeff a couple of times driving. My thought process has been, oh, that looks like Jeff's car. Someone is waving. Oh, it's Jeff. Wave as he's into the next block.

Hope everyone is feeling better.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com