DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Monday, February 09, 2009

18 Month Liliana-versary!


I can't believe it's ONLY been 18 months. seriously.

Lili's always been here, hasn't she?

It seems like so long ago that we were in China. So long ago that Lili couldn't speak English.

Amazing.

18 months ago, we were ALL a little afraid of each other. Can't even imagine that now.
Lili has wormed her way into our hearts and life and we can't imagine how we even were before she came home.

(probably lots less singing, dancing and Barbie dolls...) :)


2 Comments:

At 3:53 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

I love Lili's tights. Too cute. Happy 18 months!!

PS. Just this morning, our social worker reminded us that our 1 year post placement report needs to be in their office on 3/17. Has it really almost been a year for Josie? Wow.

 
At 12:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on 18 months! I feel like it has been longer since I started reading your blog!

Good luck on the move! I feel your pain. I close on selling my condo 2 weeks from today immediately followed by closing on a house. I am WAY short on furniture going from small to big and am finalizing the plans for my wedding on April 4th at the same time.
My doctor said prozac probably wasn't strong enough and suggested thorazine instead.... (okay, he didn't really give me anything but I think I need it! LOL!)

Abigail

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com