DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I Don't Ever Want to Do This Again!


We have started to move.
Jeff's plan is for us to be out of our house on Sunday.
At least able to move in with my parents, if we don't get everything out by then, we'll still have 3 days to clean the house out.
We met with our builders today and they showed us the CAD drawing of our house.
Really cool.
All the little outlets........at least one on EVERY wall. Every girl's dream. ahhh...
They told us that they are going to start digging our foundation on March 5th! woo hoo!
(cross your fingers for no floods, tornadoes, blizzards, hurricanes, earthquakes---hey, we are in Indiana)
They're saying 90 days to completion, we'll see. We're planning on 120 days (but really, really hoping they're right!)
So, that's that. Things are moving along, including us.
I can't believe it. I think I'm going to barf.

1 Comments:

At 5:41 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Woo hoo! I'm really impressed and super happy for you. I hope you can continue to blog just as much (once you move into your Mom & Dad's house...hint hint.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com