DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Friday, March 06, 2009

Ho Hum...


Seriously, I have nothing to say.
I figured though since people actually keep coming back (thank you), I'd at least give you a new post to look at.
Since this has become a 'house building blog', I'll update you on that front:
We had our 'pre-construction meeting' Wednesday, where we went over our home plans yet again to make sure they're going to build our house right.
One exciting thing: WE SAW OUR EXCAVATED SITE!! That really, really was pretty exciting. We've driven past it a few times not really being able to envision a house being there, but this time (the ONLY time I haven't had my camera with me...grrr), was actually pretty cool. They didn't start the actual basement digging till yesterday, but they had the site cleared and excavated the day before.
I really do feel sorry for the neighbors. That's a lot of noise, mud and inconvenience.
Yeah, people, just wait till we move in! :)
On a Lili and Brett note:
Lili had some kind of infection-type thing last week, starting Day 1 of living at Meemaw and Peepaw's. She missed 3 days of school in a row. Her first absences of the year.
Poor little thing, the ONLY time she cried was when we told her she couldn't go to school. She wailed about how much she missed Mrs. V and Mrs. Z and all her friends. She had a pretty nasty fever (103-ish) and sore throat and ears and a rash. But, she's all better now.
And now, Brett has some icky stomach thing. I don't think he'll be crying about not being in school today though ;)
So, that's that. We're planning on going to the new house site once a week or so to take pictures of the progress. MUST remember the camera...
The weather has been really nice the last couple of days, hitting above 60F with sun :O
so that should help them get our house up ASAP.
and I thought I had nothing to say.......

1 Comments:

At 12:48 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Poor Lili. That sounds like a nasty little virus. I'm anxious to see construction pictures. I'm definitely going to be having some serious house envy. The weather is great in West Michigan. Perhaps spring has arrived!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com