DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Friday, February 06, 2009

Plans

First Floor

Second Floor

Basement

The top 10 things that we're so very excited about that might make us dweebs because most people have them anyway:
  1. Open concept-I can't tell you how excited I am to be able to do the dishes AND watch TV!!
  2. Full finished basement-video games and football. A place (far, far away) for a bunch of 11 year old boys....'nough said.
  3. 2 car garage-Jeff and I have NEVER, EVER had a garage at all. I can't even fathom not having to scrape my car in the morning :)
  4. Walk-in closet-should be just about enough room. for me.
  5. Laundry room-right now I'm working out of a closet in the kitchen.
  6. Garbage disposal-never, ever had one of those...are they cool?
  7. Kitchen pantry-Hallelujah! I LOVE to bulk buy!
  8. MASTER BATH/MASTER SUITE- NO MORE sharing the bathroom with 2 kids!!!!!!
  9. As many outlets as I want wherever I want them!!!!!! If you knew our house now, you'd know why this really could be #1, We're extension corded to the max here.
  10. EVERY SINGLE STINKING THING IS N-E-W!! I could cry thinking about it. Jeff will not have to spend every weekend and holiday installing anything!! No new furnace, plumbing, roof, siding, gutters, not even a freaking lightbulb.......I'm speechless.

2 Comments:

At 2:56 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

I'm thrilled for you. I can't wait to see all of this come together. You have a whole new purpose for blogging now!

 
At 4:28 PM , Blogger Mom on the Run said...

Sigh! That sounds fabulous!!! Just the outlets alone would send me over the edge. Oh, wait, not sharing the bathroom AND having a laundry. Okay, someone give me a kleenex. There is some severe drooling going on :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com