DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Sign here......and here.......and here........

We just found out the date of our closing:
January 16th, which means we need to be OUT of our house on January 26th.
breathe......breathe......

Only 3 more weeks.
3 more weekends.
20 more times my children will wake up and go to sleep in their rooms.
20 more showers.
20 more breakfasts, lunches and dinners prepared in my kitchen with my appliances.

gulp.

Kind of sad (terrifying) when you think of it that way.
sigh...

I know I'm going to be sad at leaving.
How I'm going to shut the door and walk out of that house for the final time, I just don't know.
I know it won't be easy for any of us.

But! Onward and upward.

This Saturday Jeff and I are going to our homebuilder's 'Design Studio'. ooh la la.
We will be picking out our flooring, cabinets, wall colors, basically anything and everything you can imagine down to the doorknobs for our BRAND NEW home. And we have a builder's allowance towards it all, so it's almost like spending someone else's money :)
I've never seemed to have a problem with that. ;)

1 Comments:

At 2:14 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Have fun picking out all brand NEW things. I'm jealous. Best wishes with all that fun packing. That doesn't sound nearly as fun as shopping.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com