DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Thursday, August 14, 2008

OK, I promise I'm not going to update every school day, but I just had to share what happened this morning.
I was standing with Lili at the school doors when the bell rang.
I asked her if she remembered which way to go and she said:
"Mama you stay. Lili go all self."
The little creep wanted to go all by herself !!
So I let her.
She turned around halfway down the hall and smiled and waved goodbye.
sniff .

1 Comments:

At 7:17 AM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

I can't believe how brave Lili is. That's amazingly wonderful. Feel free to provide daily Lili reports. Emma and I love them. Hugs.

PS. I updated our blog with a few pictures and request. Miss Josie is HATING daycare. Ugh.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com