DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Monday, August 04, 2008

Reflections....

Last year at this time we were on a plane to Beijing.
Right now at 8:00pm, we were on 'Hour 6' of our flight with about 7 more to go. (still can't believe we survived it in COACH!)
Last year, I wished we were at home all boring and comfortable, with Lili somehow just transported to us.
This year I find myself wishing that we could be in China again.
This whole Olympics hype is really making me miss it. Anyone else that's been there feel that way too? I think of all the things I should've bought, all the things we should've seen and done, all the things I should've taken pictures of (even though I took about a thousand ) and even all the things I just should've eaten.
Oh well, maybe someday.

Today we went to Chuck E. Cheese's for the last big before school hurrah. We had fun and got lots and lots of tickets (which corresponds to lots and lots of junk !)
Lili went to the school for her kindergarten evaluation this morning. She had to say her ABCs and count and hop and skip and draw shapes, etc. She even got her picture taken and the teacher even let her see it on the camera ;) All the teachers were so thrilled to see her since they have know about her since her referral, so that was nice. Lili willingly went with them and did her thing. whew !

Oh, and I had my yard sale Saturday. We made $377! Woo hoo!!

I plan on posting a "What should Lili wear to the first day of school" poll soon, so be ready to vote!
There's just way too much to choose from. :)

1 Comments:

At 8:31 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

I knew you'd come through with a back-to-school poll. Thank you! Yes. I'm all about reliving China all over again and it was less than 5 months for us. We're totally into the Travel Channel and tonight beginning at 9pm the History Channel is running a special. I can't get enough of China. Thanks for the well wishes for Thursday. I'm nervous.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com