DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

First Day of School!!

Can't you just feel the excitement?!?!

Woo Hoo!!

Up and at 'em, boy!!

Mom got us up waaaaaay to early (yes, but now I have time to take pictures!)

The outfit you voted for! Isn't she cute? :)

Hope she doesn't actually need to put anything in that backpack. She may just topple over.

Such a big girl.

This is what every kindergarten parent received on the first day of school. aww.



I'll let you all know how 'Kindergarten: Day One' went as soon as I find out myself!


1 Comments:

At 1:11 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

I can't wait to hear how the first day of school went for both your kiddos. Brett looks very handsome and I love Lili's outfit and bright pink backpack.

You are correct. I do work for Grand Valley State University. How cool to know that someone actually got a teaching job. The market is saturated in MI.

Best wishes with your own work and juggling family time. I'm already struggling and Josie hated daycare on Tuesday...big sigh...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com