DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Looks Like We Have a Winner


It looks pretty clear to me that this is the winner, so I'm going to call it.
Thanks so much for voting! I LOVE reading all the comments and knowing that you're all playing along :) Lili will be sporting this lovely ensemble next Wednesday.
We went to the eye doctor today for Lili's kindergarten checkup.
Guess what?
She needs glasses.
sigh......
I can't help but feel a little bad about it. I mean, she's only 5.
I don't know, I wear glasses and it's not the end of the world, I guess I just don't want her to be dependent on them. It just makes me kind of sad.
The eye doctor said that we could wait, but Lili is SO EXCITED about it, we might just get them now.
She was looking at all the pink and purple frames. She really liked the pink ones, then she really liked the purple ones. Then she saw some black ones and said "I like these. Like mama!!" awwwwwww! I tell you, that kid can just make you melt.

1 Comments:

At 7:49 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

I can't wait to see Lili modeling off her glasses in her new school outfit. She'll be darling.

Hugs.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com