DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ouch! ****UPDATE****




***UPDATE***
This morning I asked Lili what she wanted for breakfast.
She said:
"I like banana."
"I like cereal and milk."
"I like oatmeal."
"I HATE shots!!!"

(guess the whole 'sucker thing' has worn off) :)

Kindergarten time means immunization time!! woo hoo!
Lili needed 6 shots all together, but they had mercy on her and only gave her FOUR.
She was a brave girl and said "ouch" when the nurse came at her with the cotton ball and alcohol. (!)

Lili thought it was OK though because she got one sucker for every shot.....
....hmm.....not so bad after all!

1 Comments:

At 9:03 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

You're a brave girl, Lili. Emma and I can't wait to see your special new clothes for school.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com