DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Monday, July 28, 2008


Right now, Jeff is moving BAGS and BAGS of stuff up from the basement.
(and, yes, instead of helping him, I'm writing about it)
I'm hoping to have a yard sale this Saturday. It's actually supposed to be less than 150 degrees and we actually don't have anything else planned. whew.
I just CANNOT believe how much crap we've accumulated over the past few years. I used to be very faithful about having a sale every summer, or at least every other summer. I think it's been 4 years or so since the last one. I promised Jeff I'd have one last summer but we were just a tad busy with all things Lili. School starts in 2 weeks, so this is just about my last chance this year.
I don't mind the actual 9-5 sale, it's just the preparation and organization before hand that wears me out. yuck. But! After the sale, I just schlep everything across the street to the Thrift Shop, so the after-sale is a piece of cake! :)
So, if anyone's in the neighborhood this coming Saturday, stop by.
Especially if you have a boy between the ages of 8 and 10 or a toddler girl!

1 Comments:

At 6:31 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

I hope your sale is a HUGE success. Someday we need to weed out our basement. It just feels overwhelming to even think about where to start. Best wishes and stay cool.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com