DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Fashionistas! First Day of School Outfit Poll

1

2


3


4


5


And, of course, we have the shoes to fit any occasion!

Did you notice not one dress?! Although, outfit #2 can be worn as a dress without the leggings.

We all know that Lili has a ton of dresses, but none of them are brand new, so I'm kind of over them. Hey, there's 179 more days in the school year so I'm sure she'll have a chance to wear them all.....at least once :)

Remember to vote! If the race is tight, I'll narrow it down to 2 choices on Friday, then we'll re-vote until Monday. So get out there and vote!!!

5 Comments:

At 6:15 PM , Blogger Mom on the Run said...

Personally I like the black/white polka dot outfit. And luckily Em and Lili aren't in the same grade because we would have to coordinate on number 3. I got one for Em the other day :-)

 
At 7:56 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Emma and I are voting for number 4 with the pink sparkle shoes.

 
At 9:12 AM , Blogger Heather - The Wanna-be Super Mom said...

I am voting for outfit #5 with the pink parkly shoes!

 
At 11:30 AM , Blogger janice said...

Your mom votes for #2 for obvious reasons!!!

 
At 11:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Janice, the Fashion Queen. She is always dressed to the "Nines"!! I vote for #2.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com