DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Random Photos

Sunday was actually a pretty nice day, so I decided to get some pictures with the lilacs while they're still in bloom. (and yes, the only way to get a really good shot of the flowers was to face my children directly into the sun !)


Coy Lili.


Strong-Man Brett. (and believe me, Lili is NOT the easiest person to pick up and hold!)


"Owwww! Mama! SUNSHINE!!! Ehhhhh, Lili can't see!"



My, Barbie, what BIG feet you have!

By the way, I won the brown dress. I found it on eBay and no one else even bid on it, can you believe it? So, you'll be seeing it on Lili sometime soon. (probably before the pageant because you cannot deny Lili when she wants to wear a pretty dress!)

And seriously, if any of you need fancy dresses go to eBay and search for 'girls pageant dress'. There are TONS and TONS of beautiful dresses. Most for under $40.

1 Comments:

At 11:00 AM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Great pictures. I can't believe your lilacs are already in bloom. Great minds do think alike...you and I both took outdoor pictures of our kiddos last Sunday.

Happy Mother's Day, Nikki.

Kim K.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com