DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Sunday, May 04, 2008

I Think I Found "The One"


Well, what do you think?
I think this is the dress I'm going to get for Lili's pageant. She can also wear it to 'Wedding #3' the weekend after the pageant. (that's the plan anyway, we'll see how much she sweats in it first. she's one sweaty kid.)
I wasn't too sure about brown, but I'm getting pretty tired of pink. Of course it does have pink accents.....
We just got back from our latest pageant meeting. Lili kept control of all her bodily fluids this time, which was a plus. :)
I was a nervous wreck as they practiced answering their questions, but I have to say, Lili held her own.
She answered:
What her favorite food was ("PB&J and bananas. Bananas are yellow." show off! )
What her favorite movie was (everyone say it with me: "SNOW WHITE!")
If she has any brothers or sisters ("Yes. A brother. He's 10.")
I really cringed when I listened to "What's your favorite thing about [your town]?" ("...............................") "Do you like to swim in the lake?" ("I like swim......Meemaw, Peepaw,%$^#*#&$^%*%*%(%@$$%#^#.....")
So, all in all it went pretty well. She learned to 'walk and talk like a real lady'. Which will come in very handy someday, somewhere, I'm sure.

3 Comments:

At 10:22 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

I love that dress. Heck, I'd like to secretly own that dress. Do they come in adult sizes? Sounds like your pageant meeting went really well. Can you smuggle your video camera into the event so that your blogging friends can watch?

Love,
Kim K.

 
At 8:21 PM , Blogger Heather - The Wanna-be Super Mom said...

Love, love, love that dress!!! Perfect for pageant wear!!!

 
At 11:38 PM , Blogger Ronda said...

LOVE the dress-Good Luck with the pageant

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com