DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Friday, May 02, 2008

Lili Couture

'I'm kind of a big deal'......the understatement of the year!




'AB/CD' !!!! :) :)



'Give peas a chance' hee. hee.


I've been searching for cute and funny t-shirts. Found a lot.
I then started searching for cute, funny and cheap t-shirts.
Didn't find much.
So, I decided to interpret some of my favorites and make my own.
I like them.
I like them A LOT because each t-shirt only cost me $2.96!!! That's 1/10 of the price of the ones I found.
I have to say that the 'AB/CD' one is my absolute favorite!! Must be because it's old school rock n' roll (AC/DC....get it?!) LOVE that!!
Lili likes them too. Anyone care to venture a guess at what her favorite is???
(and if you know Lili at all, you know it's the outfit with the SKIRT!! which is what she's wearing right now.)

1 Comments:

At 8:15 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Nikki you are so clever. Those t-shirts are much cuter than anything at a store. Awesome job.

Love,
Kim K.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com