DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Some more pictures I wasn't going to post, but they're just too funny not to!

Don't ask me what she's thinking.

Notice my hand around Brett's throat? Just for fun, of course.


"Hey, look at me, I can pick up my glass with my face."


"I say ol' chap"


I swear at some point during the night one, if not both, of my children took a sip out of my drink.

Just can't take us anywhere.

1 Comments:

At 1:59 PM , Blogger janice said...

What nobody knows is that these faces were made with a little encouragement from their mother!!
Of course "MeeMaw" HAS to stick up for her grandkids! Okay, truth be known, they don't need any encouragement to be goofy and the laughs are encouragement enough to keep them going. Love you goofballs (you too Nik)!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com