DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

"Oh! I Lie Dees!!"




Hope you enjoy Lili's 1st ice cream cone (maybe as much as she is!). She's had ice cream before, but I think it's always been in a cup. I remember in China how she flat out refused to even give ice cream a try. We of course forced her to eat some and she's loved it ever since. She used to call it 'cold', as in "I wan' cold." So, yeah, her english has come a long way.



And did you notice Lili's hair?
She is now sporting bangs. Or as she calls them, 'bains'. She likes them and so do we. We can't figure out why, but somehow they just make her look more Chinese !!



And thank you all SO MUCH for voting in the dress poll!

I'm seeing some old favorites ("Hi Kim, Cindy and Heather!") and some new faces ("Hi MOM!! and all the girls in Birmingham!") Thanks for the comments. I LOVE to hear from you.

As of now, the purple dress is winning 6 votes to 3.



Oh, and if anyone (other than my mom 'cuz that wouldn't be fair!) can decifer what Lili's quote is in the title, I'll give you a gold star for being fluent in Lili-ese.

4 Comments:

At 6:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Lilli is saying, "Oh! I like this!" I agree with the "gals" in Birmingham. I know them and they have good taste!
I would love to see some pictures of Lilli with "Round Ball" - one of my favorite people.

 
At 7:48 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

I SOOOO needed these pictures after a long day at the hospital. Lili's bangs are so darling and the ice cream looks pretty darn good.

All my love,
Kim K.

 
At 9:29 PM , Blogger Heather - The Wanna-be Super Mom said...

I too thinik Lili is saying :I like this" referring to the ice cream. TOO CUTE!!! I just love Lili updates.

 
At 2:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I too think Lili is saying, "Oh! I like this!!" We haven't tried cones with our son yet...sticking with cups until at least 3 years old - ha! He loves popsicles, which he calls "lick, lick." Aren't children wonderful?
PS - I love the bangs!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com