DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Sunday, April 27, 2008

"I Lie Danseeen!"

Here's the kids pre-wedding. Lili was SO EXCITED to wear her purple dress (AND purple shoes!)




Lili just loved, loved, loved the whole night. She loved the food (they had spaghetti AND corn!), she loved watching the bride dance in her long, pretty dress, she loved the table decorations and (surprise surprise) the DANCING!!


My dad has never, ever danced so much in his life.




Here's the kids with their Meemaw and Peepaw.



Here we are. Notice how I'm holding Lili down, keeping her for just one second from running out onto the dance floor.


Brett shocked me by coming out on the floor with me willingly to dance the 'Cha Cha Slide'. He was all like "Hey, this is the song on that McDonald's commercial!" So, we Cha-Cha'd our little hearts out.




More Cha-Cha-ing. Do you see Brett's face? This is his 'why-are-you-making-me-move-I'm only-out-here-to-stretch-my-legs' face.




How low can we go? Some lower than others, thank you very much!

1 Comments:

At 7:39 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Those are great pictures. Your family is very handsome in their dancing finest. It looks like you all know how to get your groove on. I have to agree that although my dress wasn't selected, she looks mighty fine in her purple dress.

Love,
Kim K.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com