DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Monday, April 21, 2008

Calling all Fashionistas!











We're going to a wedding this Saturday and Lili has TOO much to wear! (and I, of course, have nothing to wear, but who cares about me !)








This will be our first wedding of a 3-wedding summer and I'm looking SO forward to taking Lili. Not only does she get to dress up but, as I'm sure you're all aware, she enjoys dancing just a little bit (hee hee hee).

FINALLY!! Mommy has someone to dance with! Jeff and Brett aren't into the dancing so much. So I'm really looking forward to our wedding-palooza.
So, I'm asking all you fashionistas out there for your opinion.

Which dress should Lili wear to wedding #1?

Leave me a comment with your choice, and Lili will wear whichever one gets the most votes. (and you can trust that she will because we'll have photographic evidence!)

So, get out there and vote!

4 Comments:

At 9:53 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

I really love dress number 3. It speaks to me. It's so darling with the hot pink ribbon around the waist. Boy, I hope I get internet access at the hospital. I might just go through Lili withdrawal while I'm away.

Love,
Kim K.

 
At 11:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't read Kim's choice until I picked my own. I too, love dress #3. It screams Lili! Although as you know, she will look beautiful in any of those dresses.

 
At 11:49 AM , Blogger Heather - The Wanna-be Super Mom said...

The last one with the purple polka dots. Love it, love it, love it.

 
At 4:25 PM , Blogger janice said...

Your mom votes for dress #4. But then, of course, I'll end up seeing Lili in all of them anyway!
Just had to put in my "2 cents"!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com