DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Lili Goes To High School


I decided to take Lili to work with me today. I only worked an hour and 1/2, so I figured I'd take a chance.
Let me just say that she was a total and complete star. That hour and 1/2 spent at work was like a Lili meet-and-greet. She soaked up every second of it. Even the high school girls in the hallway were 'ohhhhhhh'.

My decision to take Lili to work with me led to the following conversation: (I know how much you just love the sparkling conversation at my house!)

Me: 'Lili's going to high school tomorrow.'
Brett: 'Awww, how come she gets to go to high school and I'm still in elementary school?'
Me: 'Well, maybe you need to study harder.'
Brett: 'Mooooooooooooooooooo-oooooooooooM' (followed by the mother of all eye rolls)

Brett: 'Hey, dad, if mom's smarter than you why were you 3 grades ahead of her in school?'
Jeff: 'Uhhhhh, because I'm 3 years older than her?!'
Brett: 'Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....'

Sometimes by the end of the day, my mind is just numb.

1 Comments:

At 9:13 AM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

I have to say that Lili has quite the wardrobe. I'm rather jealous of her stylish shoes. How great that she did so well at school. That's awesome.

Love,
Kim K.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com