DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Friday, June 15, 2007

Month #3 Since Referral......ugh.



Today marks 3 MONTHS since Lili's referral. I honestly didn't think I'd last this long.
I have to say that receiving the LOA really did help. If we didn't at least have that right now, I would NOT be in a good place. But you know what? Waiting for TA is just about as hard as waiting for LOA! (I'm never satisfied, am I?) :)
It does help that we're coming to a conclusion. I can almost say with confidence that in 2 months we should be with Lili. It's hard to train yourself to say ANYTHING with confidence after going through the China adoption process! But, it seems that most people with LOA are looking forward to travel within a few weeks, so I'll go along with that.
maybe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com