DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Monday, June 11, 2007

PRTP--PTSD (Post Referral Travel Packet--Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)


Wow!! One year ago, we were getting our dossier together. TONS of paperwork ALL OVER the dining room table. Well, the more things change, the more they stay the same. Today there's TONS of paperwork ALL OVER the dining room table!!
I'm working on our Visa applications right now. I don't know about you, but staring at a blank form causes some major anxiety for me. Every question, every section causes me to overthink every little detail. I finally broke down and called the courier service in DC. They lady was SO nice, she helped me out tremendously. So, I think it'll be OK.
We should be able to send those out tomorrow. With our passports! Our ORIGINAL-if-anything-happens-to-them-I'll-DIE-passports!! eek!
I'm also in the middle of downloading all our government forms that we need to take to China. Since we never received the "Brown Envelope", we need to get these forms ourselves.
(the Brown Envelope is something some families receive from some Chinese Embassy/Consulate from China or US with all the government forms to take to China----don't know much about it because we never got it!)
Some forms won't come up on the computer at all, others Adobe doesn't recognize the font (HELLO!) :O
So, I had to email our agency to have them mail those forms to us. ugh.
I seriously cannot wait till Lili is home and she's ours and all this paperwork and China adoption stuff is over with!! I cannot wait until it doesn't matter to me what the CCAA is doing, or immigration is doing........
But then, I'll probably be a little let down. This whole thing I've been wrapped up in for the last almost 2 years has totally consumed me. It'll be weird not to feel compelled to check the agency's site, or the rumor sites, or the CCAA site. I'm sure it'll always be a part of me, but it won't be all-consuming.
weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com