DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Size Doesn't Matter!!


OK, I know. I have NO idea what size Lili's wrist is. But! I do have a son (hee hee). These were too small on his wrist, so I'll take a shot and see if they fit her. It only took me a few minutes to make them, so no big loss if they don't fit. I'll just make them smaller when we get home.
I think every girl should have some bling!
(and I know I need to change the date on my camera! I keep forgetting to do it after I put the new batteries in.)

2 Comments:

At 11:55 AM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Your bracelets are precious. I hope the "Mommy" will have a matching bling too! Congratulations on getting closer and closer to Lili.

From another Bethany Christian family (hoping their next COP attempt) is the trick!

Kim Kenward
8/15/06 LID
http://youbelong.net/thekenwards

 
At 11:38 PM , Blogger Buffi Young said...

Nikki,
How precious are your braclets!! I think they will be perfect!!!

Thanks for your note on our blogsite. I really appreciate it. I hope that your journey will go quickly. I will continue to follow along on your journey. Please follow along with us too!!! What joy it is to share this journey with these wonderful families!!!
God Bless you!
Buffi Young
LID - 1/18/07
www.sadiesjourneyhome.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com