DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Monday, June 11, 2007

So when should I start packing??


I've been reading that many people from the LOA group before ours (5/15-5/18) are getting their TAs today!
One person is scheduled to leave Friday. THIS!! FRIDAY!!! :O :O :O
Whoa!
They got their TAs in about 4 weeks.
So, should we seriously bring up the suitcases from the basement now?
Should we start making lists and "practice" pack?
Lili's stuff is obviously easier to get together than our stuff. We won't be able to pack Brett's stuff till the night before. Ack!
Now I'm starting to freak out!! I'm sure the case of the person leaving in 4 days is rare. I'm banking on having a couple weeks notice to travel. But what if I don't??
Can I do this?!?!
Seriously, I need your advice.
Help!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com