DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Thursday, June 07, 2007

HIP HIP HOORAY---------WE GOT OUR LOA!!!!!!!


I am SO INSANELY HAPPY!!
Our Social Worker called this morning at 11:00am. We, of course, were not home. So I got the voicemail at 2:00pm. Our LOA is at our agency's national office and is being overnighted to us. We will receive it tomorrow. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am THRILLED!!
Get this---Jeff was scheduled to be on another business trip this week! Can you imagine him being gone AGAIN at a time like this? Having to wait until MONDAY to return this paperwork? I guess God in all His wisdom realized that would just be TOO cruel!!
So, we'll sign the LOA and overnight it back to our agency tomorrow.
We also found out that we need to apply for our visas now! OK, now I'm scared. I don't want to do this anymore!! :)
We will also be getting our "post referral travel packet" tomorrow filled with all the insane amount of paperwork we have to look forward to again! Bring. it. on.
Here's where we stand:
It looks like we have about another month's wait for our TA (travel approval)
After we receive TA, we'll probably have another 2-4 week wait before we go to China. Our agency will also schedule our CA (consulate appt. in China)
After our CA is confirmed, we'll get our travel itinerary
Then "Ni Hao" China!!
Yippee!!

2 Comments:

At 9:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy to hear that you're starting to see the glimmer of that 'light at the end of the tunnel'! I am really excited for you and can't wait to hear of you finally meeting Lili - wow! Hang in there.

BTW, I loved the post with "Special Sauce". Kudos to the blogger who actually wrote that.

Trish

 
At 9:19 AM , Blogger Heather - The Wanna-be Super Mom said...

Congratulations! I am pretty much a lurker on your blog...but I am so excited that you are one step closet to you little girl!
Heather

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com