DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Monday, June 04, 2007

Positive Thinking!


OK, I know I've been a downer lately. This waiting, wondering and worrying is REALLY getting to me. I know I don't have anything to worry about. That is, worrying doesn't help anything. I know that. All I have to do is wait. Which is like telling me all I have to do is jump out of an airplane. naked. on live TV. Not a comforting prospect for me.
So, I'm just going to focus on all the GOOD things in my life. I'm going to find joy in the normal, boring-ness of everyday life while it lasts.
I am blessed and I need to remember that!

1 Comments:

At 3:58 PM , Blogger Heather - The Wanna-be Super Mom said...

I keep saying that too...I am going to focus on the positive and enjoy life during this long and agonizing wait...yeah right! We want our children...that is normal. don't apologize for being a downer. Its a totally normal response.
Hope your week flies by.
Heather

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com