DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Friday, June 08, 2007

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"














OK, seriously, these aren't even HALF of the clothes in Lil's closet. Over the past 12 weeks, I've entertained myself by putting her little outfits together and looking at them. I even have them coordinated in her closet, paired into shirt/short/pants combinations. (yeah, I know)
So, I thought I'd take pictures of them and put them here for everyone to share.
Her clothes range from 2t to 5. And I swear some of the 5s are actually smaller than the 2ts. Jeff told me to back off on buying clothes, especially since we didn't know when we were going to travel. If we weren't getting home until mid/late September, we really can't wear the shorts anymore. OK, alright.
So then I started to buy things for her "for when she gets home"/"fall things"/"things she can wear year round". This seemed to appease Jeff, so off I went again! But, seriously, when you see something so ADORABLE for 50-75% off, HOW can you in good conscience pass it up?
A penny saved is a penny earned! (and I don't mean it literally like some people, where saving it means not spending it, I mean it in the logical way....you have to spend money to make money!!) :)











1 Comments:

At 2:33 PM , Blogger catbertie said...

Hi there! Cathy from Indiana too! Found your blog on RQ and am looking forward following your journey to China!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com