DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Friday, April 13, 2007

Slowly but surely...











Well, this is Lili's room. I decided to come home yesterday after work and get done what I could. If I set my mind to do something--watch out! You can't stop me once I get my freak on! :) On the other hand, no amount of cajoling, threatening or encouragement can get me to do something I don't want to do (attractive trait, huh?) As my husband and I like to say about me: "it's all about extremes"!
I have to say I'm pretty impressed with what I got accomplished--all in under and hour and 1/2 I might add!
I know there's still stuff in the room but if you had seen the boxes, bags and tubs all over the entire floor, you'd be more impressed I'm sure.
Now, you may be wondering where all the stuff is now.
See below:



ACK!!
I will NOT be opening this closet again under fear for life and limb!!
But at least it's out of the way!





























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com