DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Can we fix it? Yes we can!

My son hasn't watched "Bob the Builder" in 5 years, but it's amazing how you just can't get the song out of your head!
This weekend we are starting work on Lili's room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CANNOT wait to start decorating! That's my "thing". I LOVE to decorate.
I CANNOT wait to get all of her things out of boxes!! Things that have been boxed up for over a YEAR finally get to see daylight!!
Yes, I know, before I can start the decorating, we need to clear out the room and prep it. I'm hoping we can somehow do it in fast forward like they do on the home improvement shows. THAT would be nice!!
After we clear everything out (a monumental task, believe me!) We have to prep and prime and paint. Then we get to rip up the carpet and paint the floor (ooh!) Jealous, aren't you? Oh, and Jeff will probably install the chandelier. YES! My Lili is getting a chandelier :)
We still need to get the wainscotting and trim for the walls, but since it's ONLY mid-April, it's supposed to snow and/or rain on Saturday. And since we live in the middle of nowhere surrounded by nowhere-ville, a trip to the home improvement store takes an ENTIRE DAY. So, we have to plan accordingly.
I'll be taking pics along the way.
Cross your fingers that we'll at least have pink walls by Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com