DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Born Free!

Well, I did it. I officially submitted my resignation today. I really don't see it as resigning, I like to think of it as not renewing for next year!
I'm not up and quitting, I'm just not coming back next school year. To me, there's a difference. It's nice to follow a school calendar. There's a concrete beginning and end. So, I'm finishing to the end, I'm just not beginning again!! :)
And let me tell ya, I feel the love! I have never had so many people make me feel so good in one day! I'm grateful to have the job I've had for the last 4 years and to work with the people I have.
It's bittersweet, but by no means do I regret my decision to leave. Lili needs her mom at home and so does Brett. And so does mom!
39 more days. wow. I can't wait! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com