DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Monday, April 02, 2007

HOPE

People that were referred their children from our agency's January waiting children list got their LOA (Letter of Approval) today!! I'm very happy for them. And very happy for us (potentially) as well.
These people got their referrals on February 6th. Their LOA came on April 2nd.
I'm not sure how the LOA comes. If it comes in shipments with referrals, if it comes at the beginning of the month, I don't know. ???
So, if the Feb. people waited a little less than 2 months, and if that would be the same case for us, we could see our LOA in Mid May----maybe??
They did say that they expect to travel in May, so we could possibly be traveling in June if we get our LOA in May???
I'm glad to see that it's a month from LOA to expected travel. That makes it a LITTLE easier.
But, like I said before, this wait is HARD !!
I just want to get my daughter NOW!
I know, I know I'm a MILLION times closer than a lot of people. I'm a MILLION times closer than I would be if we were still waiting for a "regular" referral. I KNOW!
But I'm here to tell you, once you see that face and are told "that's your daughter" all bets are off!
And like I also said before, we really need this time to get everything together and done.
So, it's OK. I'll be all right. (in June when we're in China with our daughter!!!) :)

1 Comments:

At 4:53 PM , Blogger Heather - The Wanna-be Super Mom said...

It will come before you know it and your little girl will be in your arms!
Congrats, and goodluck.
heather

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com