DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Lili-Tunes



I picked the songs for Lili's China video.
And yes, I DO like to put the cart before the horse, thank you very much!
We may not have a video camera, but when we do, we'll be ready :)
Here's the list of songs in order:
1) Somewhere Out There (Theme from "An American Tale") by James Ingram and Linda Ronstadt
2) When Love Takes You In by Steven Curtis Chapman
3) I Will Be Here by Steven Curtis Chapman
4) Lily by Sara Hickman
5) Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Israel Kamikowiwo'ole
6) For Once In My Life by Stevie Wonder
I think that adds up to about 25 mins or so.
I can see the video in my head. Hope it all works out the way I have it planned :)
yeah, right!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com