DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Friday, April 13, 2007

Lucky #7 on unlucky Friday the 13th!!

I cannot believe it's our 7 month LID and it almost passed me by without me even noticing!!
My how things have changed!
I guess it's normal. I mean, LID is a means to an end. LID=referral. So, since we already have our referral, what's the big deal with our LID?
It's just weird to give up on something that meant SO MUCH for SO LONG! Our LID was THE most important thing---waiting to get it, having it then watching it grow and grow....almost like a child or something!
So, little LID, you're on your own now. We took care of you as long as we could.
"Goodbye LID, Hello TA!!" :) (it's always something, isn't it?!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com