DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Friday, February 10, 2006

OK, I think I finally figured out how to add pictures! YAY!!! This blog thing takes some getting used to!
By the way, my agency called today and we're approved and our case is open and we're just about ready to get this show on the road! Not only did they call and talk to me at home, but they called and left a message at my office and emailed both my husband and me. So, about that freaked-out stressed-out thing.......I ALWAYS do that. I get all psycho about something that ends up working out just fine. But just maybe that's why it all works out....maybe getting psycho is my mojo or something!!!
Being patient and at peace is something I REALLY need to work on. Especially since I'm staring down the barrel of a couple years of WAITING and WORRYING and STRESS!!!!!!!!!
Oh well, I have flaws, what can I say?? (just don't tell my agency that......I think after reading my autobiography they might have the impression that I'm perfect...... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com