DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Thursday, February 09, 2006

The real waiting hasn't even begun and I'm a control-freak mess!!

We mailed our application packed last Thursday. On our set of instructions it says that when the agency receives it our case will be opened and we'll get an orientation phone call.
Maybe I'm just too literal, but it says when they receive it.
OK, I know that it takes awhile for things to get to the right people. I should've known that when they receive it, they'd need to review it. But I also thought that since we were "pre-approved" it would just make sense that we would be "APPROVED".
Well, I broke down and emailed the agency yesterday.
(The post man said it would arrive in 2 days---that means it got there Sat. or Mon., right?? So, by Wed. they should have it. BUT WAIT!!! What if something happened to it? What if it's not there? There's a big check in there and LOTS of personal information........I just HAD to at least check to see if it got to the agency.)
And that's all I wanted to know. (not "why is it taking you so freakin' long to call" or "did you lose it or something") Nope, just a quick note to make sure everything's OK.
Well, thankfully the agency emailed me back within MINUTES and said that it's all there safe and sound and it's being reviewed for approval. AAAAAHHH!!! I SWEAR that we are good enough to parent, just ask our son.......well, just make sure when you ask my son!! :)
So, now we're waiting to be approved again. Hopefully next week we'll know a little more. Hopefully we'll actually have an active case. Honestly, at this point I'm all about paperwork, fingerprinting and medical exams. ANYTHING that smacks of progress!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com