DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 10: Ehhh....



Did a lot of nothing today. Kinda just packed for the weekend and laid around...again. The kids didn't get dressed again till around noon, which isn't so bad considering they haven't been gettting up till about 9. I think we're getting into a habit. I ran to McDonald's for lunch (eaten in their pajamas) and then made sure to TiVO about 36 hours of movies since we got HBO, Showtime and Cinemax free for 3 days. I now have 19% memory on my DVR :)


We decided to go to the pool house Saturday morning instead of Friday evening, so we were able to watch a couple of movies that night. 'Jaws' and 'Clash of the Titans'. 'Jaws', in honor of the pool being ready and in anticipation of swimming and 'Clash of the Titans' because it was a good ol' butt kicker of a movie. Does anyone else root for the shark in 'Jaws'?


So, Day 10 is in the books.


Oh, do you like my haircut? I've been wanting to go shorter and I think I finally found a place that can do it right. whew.

1 Comments:

At 2:36 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

I'm loving your shorter hair. It's very cute on you. I'm sooo envious of your summer schedule. I had to be out of the house this morning at 7:10am. Not a single other person was up. I have a feeling that the only person eating breakfast with me this summer will be Penny (our cat).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com