DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Sunday, August 23, 2009

"Wait, did I hear something? Naaahh."

Jeff and Brett were putting Christmas boxes in the garage attic...

...when the ladder fell.

I, of course, didn't know a thing for almost an hour.
I was in the basement watching "Sixteen Candles", lost in the '80s and Lili was in the living room watching "Scooby Doo".
I guess the boys were knocking on the walls and yelling for all that time.
Huh.
Nice to know our house is insulated well.
This is Jeff saying "Didn't I tell you Brett? I told you that as soon as mom found out she'd come out here and laugh and take pictures."
Awww. Isn't it nice how married people know each other so well?

Jeff told me "You'd better put the ladder up for us and RUN." Looks like he's about to make good on his threat.
Fortunately we're not having typical mid-August weather so it wasn't too, too sweltering up there. Just mildly sweltering, so I was told.
Can't wait till it's time to take the Christmas boxes back down !!





2 Comments:

At 5:14 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

That's funny and kinda scary all at the same time. You've reminded me that Chris and I need to have a John Hughes marathon one night in his honor (we own all his DVDs). Long live Breakfast Club!!

 
At 10:27 PM , Blogger Mom on the Run said...

I was looking for some quote from 16 Candles to put on here...that is just too funny. I love the last picture of Jeff. But, with Brett's stealthlike moves, why didn't he just swing himself down and drop to the floor?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com