DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Cute Little Lili-isms and it's that time of year again...some call it "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year"!

  • (said to her brother as he was annoying her as all good brothers do) "Brett [last name], you ruin my life!"
  • (overheard when she couldn't get around the sprinkler in the backyard. hands on hips) "Crap."
  • (I asked them where they wanted to eat lunch today) Brett: "How about a buffet?" Lili: "A parfait? Brett, that just yogurt. That not enough to eat for lunch!"
  • Lili has also taken to calling me "Mother". As in "Muuuuuuuh-therrrr ".
  • She has also begun to salute me when I tell her to do something. ??

School starts TOMORROW!! None of us can WAIT! I'll hopefully get some pictures of them on their first day. Our camera hasn't been getting a workout like it used to. At least I know where it is. (I think....)

The school system here is very strange. The elementary school runs from 7:40-2:20, which is not only earlier on both ends than our last school, but about 20-25 minutes less per day. The middle school runs from 9:00-4:00, which is waaay later than our last school. So that means that Lili leaves an hour before Brett and gets home an hour and 1/2 before him. (which also means that instead of having from 8-3 to myself, I'll only have 9-2:30) Kind of makes it hard to work when I'm only available from 9-2. Not a major tragedy, mind you, but something to consider.

I'll let you know how the first day goes......fingers crossed!


1 Comments:

At 7:59 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Best wishes with back-to-school jitters. Looking forward to pictures too!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com