DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

2 Years Ago Right Now....


...We were on a plane to China.
I seriously cannot believe it's been 2 years. Yet in terms of Lili, I can't believe she hasn't even been home for 2 years yet.
This Sunday will mark our 2 year Liliana-versary. Not sure what we're going to do yet. Probably, in the continuing theme of this summer, a lot of nothing :)
I think it actually might be warm and summerlike, so we may go swimming. Lili needs to wear her adorable new suit before se grows out of it. I think she's only worn it twice so far.
School starts 2 weeks from tomorrow. Eeek.
Brett's actually pretty excited about starting JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL. He's met a nice boy in our neighborhood and today met a couple more. One boy will be in 7th grade and promised he'd take care of him :)
Lili's sad that Mrs. V. won't be at her new school but is just so excited to be in school again, she's really looking forward to it.
Me too :)
As any good parent, I'm looking forward to school starting more than anyone! Especially since I don't have to go back this year. Nah, nah, nah-nah-nah!

1 Comments:

At 9:05 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Happy "almost" 2 years! I seriously can't believe how quickly it has gone by. 2 weeks until school? How the heck did that happen already? Our gang doesn't go back until after Labor day. There's no rest for the wicked with me. The University starts up soon. I'm hanging onto summer as long as I can. I'm in denial.

Have a wonderful Lili Anniversary!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com