DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

I really should be banned from Blogger-dom, shouldn't I?

We STILL don't have internet, can you believe it?
I had to take Brett to a camping/canoe trip, so I'm getting my Blogger/email fix on Meemaw's computer.


The house is coming along. We painted the kitchen green. The exact green I wanted, can you beat that? Looks pretty good.
Our wood flooring is in and Jeff is itching to get it installed......I'm doing plenty of itching for him too :)


We've been running errands pretty much every single day. We were in Target and Brett asked me if I could believe we were at Target on a Sunday at 8:00pm, and that we'd be home in 3 minutes.......it's the little things, isn't it? Seriously, though, it's pretty darn cool.


And, that's about that. We've been very busy and I haven't taken a lot of pictures of my adorable children, even though they've been doing adorable things. Maybe I should be banned from Mother-dom while they're at it.


As soon as we get internet (supposedly next week) I'll update more with house pics.
If anyone even cares anymore :)

1 Comments:

At 7:57 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Come on INTERNET! I'm going through serious withdrawal. Hugs.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com