DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Monday, July 27, 2009

Sweet 16 and Never Been......Divorced?

Jeff and I celebrated our 16th anniversary Friday.
Unbelievable. I can't believe it's been SO long. When I think I was just 22 when we got married.....eek.
We had a nice weekend. We got rid of the kids (oops, did I say "got rid of the kids"? I meant we very graciously allowed grandma to take them) for the weekend.
Jeff and I were able to eat out a couple times without saying or hearing things like "Don't talk with your mouth full", "Don't chew with your mouth open" and "Stop kicking/touching him/her".
Absolute heaven.
We (and you know when I say 'we' I mean 'Jeff') finished the wood floor in the kitchen and cleared out some of the garage.
Fun times, I know.
Remember last year, we went and got Jeff's car fixed for our anniversary, so this was a step up. I think.

We've got another busy but doing nothing week ahead. We spend a lot of time just getting used to our house, I guess.
Another thing I spend a lot of time doing is grocery shopping. When we lived in our last house, I'd go shopping once a week. Make a big list. Get everything I needed. Now I seem to always be out of something and I'm running to one store or the next picking up one or two things. It does make it a lot easier on the old memory, but it's a full time job :)

1 Comments:

At 11:33 AM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Happy 16th! Sounds like just the kind of weekend you needed together. I can't wait to see pictures of the new kitchen floor.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com