DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Spinning Around and Around, Chasing My Tail

Sorry it's been so long.
We moved into our house last Thursday. All went well.
We don't have internet access yet, so I'm borrowing Meemaw's computer while we're having a swimming/sunning/relaxing day. Whew.
I took some pictures of our house, but don't have the camera card with me. Not much to see anyway, just lots of boxes, stacks and STUFF all over the place.
We can't really, truly move in until Jeff lays the wood flooring, which is still back
ordered. So, we've been hunkered down in the basement, which is perfect because it's cool and that's where the TV and video games are anyway :)
It's absolutely amazing to go shopping anywhere and everywhere I want without driving more than 10-15 minutes. Lots of take-out going on too. (it's just too darn messy to cook, you know!)
The kids, cats and dog are adjusting very well. We've met most of our neighbors and they're very, very nice.
By the way, we watched "Lakeview Terrace" a couple of nights ago. Not the best movie to watch as you're moving into a new house, especially when we have 4 police officers in the neighborhood. hee hee.
OK, I'm off to the sunshine......4 months living in a basement followed by another week living in your own basement makes you a tad bit pasty.
As soon as we get internet I'll update more in depth w/ pics.
till then......

1 Comments:

At 6:40 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

I can't wait to see pictures. I'm sure you are happy to be out of your basement dwellings but more than eager to feel settled. Hang in there. We're back from our cottage vacation (I'm going to be finding sand for weeks in our clothes) and I'm catching up on my favorite blogs. Hugs!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com