DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Thursday, April 30, 2009

"Candy! Candy!......blah, blah, something-something"

While, admittedly, Lili has made awesome progress with the language skills, there are times when I still just stare at her blank-faced, smile and nod like an idiot.

I am quite impressed, however, that she's such a great little jump roper. She said that she taught herself at recess and I believe it. If she sees someone doing something, she'll try her darndest to learn it and do it too. That's been the greatest thing about this school year. Her language skills have improved 10000% this year because, well, she has to do it because everyone else is. While I have to admit I will not be quite so thrilled about this when she's a teenager :) her tenaciousness and strong spirit amaze me.

2 Comments:

At 9:19 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Wow. Great job, Lili. I'm super impressed with her jumping roping abilities. Her vocabulary has grown by leaps and bounds over this last year. They grow up so fast!!!

 
At 11:20 PM , Anonymous Sue said...

"Candy Candy in a dish. How many pieces do you wish?" I use to sing that as a kid. She is so adorable.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com