DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Getting Ex-siding!!




Wasn't planning on checking on the house this week, didn't expect much noticeable progress. Jeff and Brett didn't go up there, Just Lili and I.
I knew that they would be secretly hoping I checked and asking me if I did. Lili asked me all day "We go house now?" So how could I disappoint?
So glad I checked!
They got most of the siding up as well as the cornices above the windows and some of the shutters and the porch columns. You can also see the wiring for the porch lights.
We didn't go inside, but saw that there was plastic on the windows which means that the insulation is done or almost. We also saw what looks like the drywall stacked inside in front of the windows.
The siding is actually a darker gray than it looks in the pictures. It's more like this: GRAY
50 more days till June 16th!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:34 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Woo hoo! It's gorgeous. You must be so antsy to get into that beautiful house. I'm definitely having house envy. Keep the pictures coming!!!

PS. So, did you get nasty rain this weekend? I couldn't have been more disappointed with our weekend. Ugh.

 
At 10:07 AM , Blogger Mom on the Run said...

It looks so nice!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com